[Lecturer Juli James teaches a class, 2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Lecturer Juli James teaches a class, 2]
- Series Title 3819: Juli James, guest Lecturer, 2015
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015-09-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Lecturer Juli James teaches a class in news gaming and applied design in strategic communications at the University of North Texas (UNT) Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Named Person: James, Juli
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms: Mayborn School of Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.212973; east=-97.148116;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3819-0099
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc978692