[Portrait of Tamara Ede] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Tamara Ede]
- Series Title 3613: National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) Portraits, 2014
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2014-10-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Portrait of Tamara Ede, a student member of the University of North Texas (UNT) Mayborn School of Journalism's National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Named Person: Ede, Tamara
- Keyword: Mayborn School of Journalism
- Keyword: National Association of Black Journalists
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Portraits.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.212973; east=-97.148116;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: Ede_Tamara 3613-0054
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc978262