Abstracts of case studies in the health technology case study series Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abstracts of case studies in the health technology case study series
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology AssessmentCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Washington, DC
Originator: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1984-11
- Content Description: The primary purpose of this report is to provide useful information on specific technologies covered.It examines the appropriate methodology for economic evaluation of diagnostic procedures.
- Physical Description: 51 pages. Digitized from microfiche.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical innovations -- United States -- Case studies -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical care, Cost of -- United States -- Case studies -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical instruments and apparatus -- Technological innovations -- Case studies -- Abstracts.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 1001676474
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 C 82/2/abst./984
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc97411