Legal and regulatory issues for neural grafts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legal and regulatory issues for neural grafts
Author: Andrews, Lori B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American Bar Foundation
Originator: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1989-10
- Content Description: This report discusses the use of neural grafts from fetuses that is showing some success for the treatment of disorders such as Parkinson's disease.
- Physical Description: 66 pages. Digitized from microfiche.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nerve grafting -- Law and legislation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nerve grafting -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fetal nerve tissue.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Central nervous system -- Regeneration.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 1001011627
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 N 39/3/LEGAL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc97321