Improving the Farm Environment for Wild Life Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Improving the Farm Environment for Wild Life
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 1719
Author: Grange, Wallace B. (Wallace Byron), 1905-1987Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Formerly Cooperative Agent, Division of Food Habits Research, Bureau of Biological Survey."
Author: McAtee, W. L. (Waldo Lee), 1883-1962Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Principal Biologist, in charge, Division of Food Habits Research, Bureau of Biological Survey."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1934
- Content Description: This bulletin discusses how farmers can improve their environment for wild life and game animals. Farmers should provide cover for wild life, ensure an adequate and continuous food supply, and take measures to protect wild life from farm operations, birds of prey, cats and dogs, diseases, etc.
- Physical Description: ii, 62 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wildlife management.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Game protection.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hunting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farm management.
- Place Name: United States
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2631271
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:1719
- UNT Catalog No.: b3058262
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc97259
- Display Note: Issued January 1934.