The Personal Correspondence of Sam Houston, Volume 2: 1846-1848 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Personal Correspondence of Sam Houston, Volume 2: 1846-1848
Editor: Roberts, Madge ThornallCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Houston, Sam, 1793-1863Contributor Type: Personal
Correspondent: Houston, MargaretContributor Type: Personal
Artist: Adams, DanaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cover art
Name: University of North Texas PressPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1998
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This book is the second in a series of four volumes and contains collected correspondence to and from Sam Houston, primarily between Houston and his wife. The letters include footnotes that give clarification and context. The volume also has a bibliography and index (which starts on page 391).
- Physical Description: viii, 390 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Houston, Sam, 1793-1863.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Governors -- Texas -- Correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Legislators -- United States -- Correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government -- To 1846.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government -- 1846-1865.
- Keyword: letters
- Keyword: communications
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 1846-03
- End Date: 1848-08
Name: University of North Texas PressCode: UNTP
Name: UNT PressCode: UNTP
- OCLC: 32924126
- ISBN: 1574410318
- Library of Congress Control Number: 95-36738
- Call Number: F390.H833 1996
- UNT Catalog No.: b1974931
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9714
- Display Note: "Volume II."