A Study to Determine Factors Associated with Reading Difficulties, Remedial Procedure and Results of Remedial Instruction for Twenty Second-Grade Pupils of the Elementary School, Plano, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study to Determine Factors Associated with Reading Difficulties, Remedial Procedure and Results of Remedial Instruction for Twenty Second-Grade Pupils of the Elementary School, Plano, Texas
Author: Williams, Eurilla GreenCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Webb, James F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Hardy, MyrtleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: This study is an attempt to show the extent of and the probable causes for reading difficulties, to give remedial procedure, and to record results for twenty second-grade pupils of the Elementary School, Plano, Texas. An intensive study of the twenty children was made with emphasis upon the improvement of reading ability. This study deals primarily with the investigate of factors in the creation of reading disabilities.
- Physical Description: iv, 71 leaves
- Keyword: reading disabilities
- Keyword: second grade
- Keyword: remedial reading
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Reading -- Remedial teaching -- Texas -- Plano.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County - Plano
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Williams, Eurilla Green
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1873
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01873
- UNT Catalog No.: b2478486
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96915
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education