An Investigation to Determine Improvement in the Social Status of Children Through Concetrated Effort Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Investigation to Determine Improvement in the Social Status of Children Through Concetrated Effort
Author: Atkins, ThelmaCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Dougherty, James Henry, 1901-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Daniel, Artie ArwellContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The problem of this study is an investigation of the development of social adjustment in thirty-three first-grade pupils in Gainesville, Texas, during 1949-1950. The purpose of the study is to determine each child's total readiness status at the beginning of the investigation, surround each with socializing experiences appropriate to his need, and then determine whether measurable benefits appear to result from his participation in the specific activities designed for social development.
- Physical Description: iv, 115 leaves
- Keyword: social status
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: first-grade
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Social adjustment in children -- Texas -- Gainesville.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County - Gainesville
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Atkins, Thelma
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1654
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01654
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477619
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96877
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education