Statistical Summary of Daily Values Data and Trend Analysis of Dissolved-Solids Data at National Stream Quality Accounting Network (NASQAN) Stations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Statistical Summary of Daily Values Data and Trend Analysis of Dissolved-Solids Data at National Stream Quality Accounting Network (NASQAN) Stations
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Series Title Water Resources Investigations Reports
- Added Title Water-Resources Investigations Report 83-4172
Author: Wells, Frank C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schertz, Terry L.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1983
- Content Description: From abstract: A statistical summary of the available continuous and once-daily discharge, specific-conductance, dissolved oxygen, temperature, and pH data collected at NASQAN stations during the 1973-81 water years and documentation of the period of record on which the statistical calculations were based are presented.
- Physical Description: 526 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: water quality
- Keyword: NASQAN
- Keyword: dissolved solids
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Canada
- Place Name: Guam
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: WRI_83_4172
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc968428