Flow Routing in the Susquehanna River Basin: Part IV--Routing Reservoir Releases in the Eastern Susquehanna River Basin in New York State Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flow Routing in the Susquehanna River Basin: Part IV--Routing Reservoir Releases in the Eastern Susquehanna River Basin in New York State
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Series Title Water Resources Investigations Reports
- Added Title Water-Resources Investigations Report 80-117
Author: Zembrzuski, Thomas J., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Collaborator: Susquehanna River Basin CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.). Water Resources Branch.Place of Publication: Albany, New York
- Creation: 1981
- Content Description: From abstract: "Flow-routing models were developed for six reaches of major streams in the eastern Susquehanna River basin in New York State and were used to trace releases of water from East Sidney Lake and Whitney Point Lake to gaged points downstream." It includes maps, graphs, and tables.
- Physical Description: vi, 31 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: river basins
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Susquehanna River Watershed.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: New York.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pennsylvania.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chenango River (N.Y.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tioughnioga River (N.Y.)
- Keyword: models
- Keyword: model studies
- Keyword: reservoirs
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: river flow
- Place Name: United States - New York
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania
- Coverage Date: 1942/1977
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: WRI_80_0117
- Report No.: USGS/WRI 80-117
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc968286