The 2008 Farm Bill: A Summary of Major Provisions and Legislative Action Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2008 Farm Bill: A Summary of Major Provisions and Legislative Action
Author: Johnson, RenéeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Becker, Geoffrey S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Capehart, TomCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-19
- Content Description: The report discusses the 2008 farm bill (H.R. 2419), covering a wide range of programs including The Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008, farm credit, agricultural conservation, research, rural development, and foreign and domestic food programs, among others.
- Physical Description: 44 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural policies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Keyword: government policies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural conservation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33934
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33934_2008Jun19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96768