U.S. Nuclear Cooperation with India: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Nuclear Cooperation with India: Issues for Congress
Author: Kerr, Paul K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Nonproliferation
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-06-26
- Content Description: This report discusses the United States' relationship with India as it regards nuclear nonproliferation and cooperation. It particularly looks at agreements made between the Bush administration and India, and the Obama administration's continuation of these policies.
- Physical Description: 49 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- India
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- India -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear nonproliferation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear energy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: India
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33016
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33016_2012Jun26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96754