The Proposed U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Proposed U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement
Author: Hornbeck, J. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-07-14
- Content Description: This report discusses the free trade agreement (FTA) that the United States and Panama signed on June 28, 2007. While Panama's government ratified the FTA in July 2007, Congress has not yet implemented ratification legislation.
- Physical Description: 34 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements -- U.S. -- Panama
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements -- Panama -- U.S.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Panama
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32540
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32540_2011Jul14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96753