Historical Account about Misgar Valley by Pari Nimo Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Historical Account about Misgar Valley by Pari Nimo
- Alternate Title Kirghize minas ke Ghar
Transcriber: Munshi, SadafCreator Type: Personal
Speaker: Nimo, PariContributor Type: Personal
Research team head: Munshi, SadafContributor Type: Personal
Translator: MultipleContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-05-29
- Content Description: Transcription of Pari Nimo reciting a historical narrative and poem about the Misgar valley in the Hunza dialect. “Misgar Valley” explains a little bit about who came to Misgar from Baltit. Transcription is done in Burushaski with translations in English.
- Physical Description: # p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: Hunza Burushaski
- Keyword: stories
- Keyword: narratives
- Keyword: storytelling
- Keyword: Transcription
- Keyword: Translation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2010-05-29
- Place Name: Pakistan - Gilgit-Baltistān Province - Gilgit - Sonikot
- Is Transcription of: Historical Account about Misgar Valley by Pari Nimo, ark://67531/metadc849809/
Name: Burushaski Language ResourceCode: BURUS
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Accession or Local Control No: HB_Kirghize-minas-ke-Ghar
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc967363