Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve: Current Policy and Conditions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve: Current Policy and Conditions
Author: Labonte, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Macroeconomic Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-07-06
- Content Description: This report discusses how the Federal Reserve (Fed) handles monetary policy, including background information about the execution of monetary policy, the recent and current stance of monetary policy, and current legislation and Congressional oversight that would affect the Fed's practices.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal reserve system
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Monetary policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30354
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30354_2012Jul06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96734