[50th Annual Meeting of the Oral History Association Photograph 22] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [50th Annual Meeting of the Oral History Association Photograph 22]
Photographer: Caught in the Moment PhotographyCreator Type: Organization
Organizer of meeting: Oral History AssociationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2016-10-13
- Content Description: Digital photograph taken at the 50th Annual Meeting of the Oral History Association in Long Beach, California, held in conjunction with the 35th Annual Meeting of the Southwest Oral History Association. The theme of the conference was "OHA@50: Traditions, Transitions and Technologies From The Field."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Keyword: oral histories
- Keyword: conferences
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oral History Association.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Keyword: 50th Annual Meeting of the Oral History Association
- Keyword: 35th Annual Meeting of the Southwest Oral History Association
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Long Beach
- Coverage Date: [2016-10-12..2016-10-16]
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Oral History Association Records, University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Oral History AssociationCode: ORALHA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_HM12-2016-092-022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc967256