China's Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Mitigation Policies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title China's Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Mitigation Policies
Author: Leggett, Jane A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-07-18
- Content Description: This report discusses China's greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions as well as the policies and programs that they have put in place to mitigate them. These issues affect how Congress considers envionmental policies and relations with China.
- Physical Description: 27 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Greenhouse gases
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Air pollution
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations -- China -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations -- U.S. -- China
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: China
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41919
- Accession or Local Control No: R41919_2011Jul18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96701