Multilingual Information Access for Digital Libraries - The Metadata Records Translation Project Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Multilingual Information Access for Digital Libraries - The Metadata Records Translation Project
Author: Chen, JiangpingCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: This presentation was given as an invited talk to faculty and students at Wuhan University, Beijing Normal University, Nankai University, and the Library of Chinese Academy of Sciences. The presentation discusses research on multilingual information access for digital libraries and the Metadata Records Translation (MRT) Project.
- Physical Description: 42 p.
- Keyword: multilingual
- Keyword: information access
- Keyword: digital libraries
- Keyword: Metadata Records Translation Project
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96661
- Academic Department: Library and Information Science