Radiotelephone procedure Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Radiotelephone procedure
- Added Title War Department technical manual; TM 1-460,
- Series Title War Department technical manual
- Alternate Title Technical manual, Army Air Forces radiotelephone procedure
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1943-03-20
- Content Description: "The purpose of this manual is to acquaint radio operators and pilots of the Army Air Forces with radiotelephone procedure"
- Physical Description: 85 p: diagrs., charts, forms
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Radio operators -- Radiotelephone -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Air pilots, Military -- Radiotelephone -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Communications, Military -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radiotelephone -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Keyword: weather reports
- Keyword: wind reports
- Keyword: civil air regulations
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- SuDoc Number: W 1.35:1-460/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b2445131
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96658