Elementary map and aerial photograph reading Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Elementary map and aerial photograph reading
- Added Title United States. War Dept. War Department field manual; FM 21-25
- Series Title United States. War Dept. War Department field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: U.S. Government Printing Office
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1944-08-15
- Content Description: This manual covers elementary map reading, conventional signs and military symbols, distances and scales, directions adn azimuths, coordinates, relief, slopes, profiles and visibility, map reading in the field, and aerial photograph reading to an extent sufficient to permit soldiers adn platoon leaders to read aerial photographs and aerial mosaics.
- Physical Description: 116 p., ill., diagrs., maps Enclosed at end: Change 1 (20)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Map reading -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military maps -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military topography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aerial photography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military symbols.
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- SuDoc Number: W 1.33:21-25/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96653