Domestic disturbances Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Domestic disturbances
- Added Title War Dept. War Department field manual; FM 19-15
- Series Title War Dept. War Department field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1945-07-30
- Content Description: "This manual presents the principles for the employment of troops during domestic disturbances and the essential substances of the more important laws relating to the employment of military forces in the aid of civil authorities with the applicable War Department policies"
- Physical Description: 75 p: tables, diagrs Enclosed at end: Change 1 (2 pages)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Martial law -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Riot control -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- SuDoc Number: W 1.33:19-15
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444039
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96652