Military police in towns and cities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military police in towns and cities
- Added Title United States. War Dept. War Department field manual; FM 19-10
- Series Title United States. War Dept. War Department field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: U.S. Government Printing Office
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1945-01
- Content Description: "This manual is designed to furnish a guide for officers and enlisted men assigned the mission of patrolling civil communities, and is limited to those principles and techniques which they must know and apply.
- Physical Description: 77 p: ill., 1 chart; 18 cm. Enclosed at end: Change 1 (8 pages)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military police -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military police -- Cities and towns.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Military police -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- SuDoc Number: W 1.33:19-10
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444038
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96651