Hay Caps Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hay Caps
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 977
Author: McClure, H. B. (Harry B.)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Agriculturist."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Author: United States. Office of Farm Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Contribution from the Office of Farm Management."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1918
- Content Description: "Hay caps can be used to advantage to keep rain from wetting hay in cocks on many farms in the eastern half of the United States." -- p. 2. This bulletin describes the different types of hay camps, estimates their cost, and explains how hay caps may be used.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Haying equipment.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hay.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farm equipment.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural implements.
- Place Name: United States
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15377961
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:977
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96563
- Display Note: "May, 1918." -- title page