[Stan Kenton with Benny Carter] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Stan Kenton with Benny Carter]
- Series Title Publicity/Promotional Photographs (1940-1950's)
- Creation: 1940~
- Digitized: 2009-06-02
- Content Description: This sheet contains four square photographs. The upper photographs show Stan Kenton with a man at a piano (left) and sitting at a table with another man looking at paperwork (right); one of the men is composer and musician Benny Carter. The bottom phtographs show what appears to be a road in the country (left) and Stan Kenton with a pencil in his mouth, composing music at a piano (right). There is also a partially obscured photograph of an unidentified woman at the top of the sheet.
- Physical Description: 4 photographs : b&w ; 2 x 2 in. on sheet 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Carter, Benny -- Photographs.
- Keyword: musicians
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Named Person: Carter, Benny
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1940~
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9645
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL