Laws Relating to Fur-Bearing Animals, 1916. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws Relating to Fur-Bearing Animals, 1916.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 783
- Alternate Title A Summary of Laws in the United States and Canada Relating to Trapping, Protection, Propagation, and Bounties.
Author: Lantz, David E. (David Ernest)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Assistant Biologist."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Biological Survey.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Contribution from the Bureau of Biological Survey."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1916
- Content Description: Report discussing laws relating to fur-bearing animals in the United States and Canada in 1916. Contains sections on legislation passed in 1916, U.S. federal laws, and state and provincial laws.
- Physical Description: 28 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trapping -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trapping -- Law and legislation -- Canada.
- Keyword: hunting seasons
- Keyword: hunting licenses
- Keyword: legal protections
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fur-bearing animals.
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Canada
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 4602738
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:783
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc96434
- Display Note: "October 19, 1916." -- title page