The Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC): In Brief Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC): In Brief
Author: Fernandez, BernadetteCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Health Care Financing
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2016-12-06
- Content Description: This report describes the eligibility criteria for the Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) and the types of health insurance to which the tax credit may be applied. The tax credit's purpose is to make the purchase of health insurance more affordable for eligible individuals. The report also briefly describes the administration of the HCTC program and receipt of the credit by eligible taxpayers; it concludes with a summary of the HCTC's statutory history.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health care reform
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tax deductions
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44392
- Accession or Local Control No: R44392_2016Dec06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc958731