Bahrain: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bahrain: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2016-08-29
- Content Description: This report discusses the current state of reform and foreign policy in Bahrain. Outward signs of the uprising against Bahrain's Al Khalifa ruling family that began on February 14, 2011 have diminished, but continued smaller demonstrations, opposition boycotts of elections, and incarceration of dissident leaders counter government assertions that Bahrain has "returned to normal."
- Physical Description: 35 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Bahrain -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Bahrain
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Bahrain
- Place Name: Bahrain
- Coverage Date: 2011~/2016
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 95-1013
- Accession or Local Control No: 95-1013_2016Aug29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc958721