Analysis of Ambient Pollutant Concentrations and Meteorological Conditions Affecting EPA Class I and II Areas in Southeastern Louisiana, Volume 2: Appendices Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analysis of Ambient Pollutant Concentrations and Meteorological Conditions Affecting EPA Class I and II Areas in Southeastern Louisiana, Volume 2: Appendices
Author: Hsu, S. A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Coastal Studies Institute.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region.Place of Publication: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Creation: 1996-12
- Content Description: Appendices containing data that was collected as apart of a study on pollutants in Southeastern Louisiana. The four appendices include: [A] Gosier Island Hourly Data, [B] Breton Island (Chandeleur Islander) Hourly Data, [C] Pass-A-Loutre Hourly Data, and [D] Radiosonde Data.
- Physical Description: v,  p.
- Keyword: pollutants
- Keyword: data
- Keyword: islands
- Keyword: meteorological data
- Keyword: graphs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana
- Coverage Date: 1994-07/1994-09
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: 3308
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc955809
- Display Note: "Volume II."