U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants: Obligations and Loan Authorizations: July 1, 1945 - September 30, 2013 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants: Obligations and Loan Authorizations: July 1, 1945 - September 30, 2013
- Serial Title Obligations and Loan Authorizations
Author: United States. Agency for International Development.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Agency for International Development.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: USAID
- Creation: 2013
- Content Description: This is a brief on the USAID's data on overseas loans and grants.
- Physical Description: x, 235 p. : tables
- Keyword: overseas loans
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grants-in-aid.
- Keyword: overseas grants
- Keyword: obligations and loan authorizations
- Keyword: USAID
- Keyword: reporting concepts
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: USOverseasLoansGrantstheGreenBook2013
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc955634