[David Mould] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [David Mould]
- Series Title Oral History Association Photography
Photographer: Oral History AssociationCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: [1982, 1984]
- Content Description: Photograph of David Mould, council.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 6.5 x 12.5 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oral History Association.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oral History Association. National Colloquium on Oral History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Mould, David
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1982, 1984]
- Preferred Citation: Courtesy of Oral History Association Collection (HM12), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Oral History AssociationCode: ORALHA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_HM12-074-014
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc953009