[AIDS Memorial Quilt Panel for Thomas H. Tatham] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [AIDS Memorial Quilt Panel for Thomas H. Tatham]
Sponsor: NAMES Project Foundation. Dallas Metroplex Chapter.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1988
- Content Description: Photograph of the AIDS memorial quilt panel for Thomas H. Tatham. Quilt block number is 3588. Photograph of quilt has been cropped and mounted to a 4" x 6" index card.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 4 x 6 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts - Sewing
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- Keyword: AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Keyword: NAMES Project Foundation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt -- Photographs.
- Keyword: memorials
- Named Person: Tatham, Thomas H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1988
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Preferred Citation: The Dallas Metroplex Chapter of the Names Project Foundation Collection (AR0765), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: The Dallas Metroplex Chapter of the Names Project Foundation CollectionCode: DMCNP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0765-014-100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc953006