[Two Volunteer Workers Unloading AIDS Memorial Quilts] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Two Volunteer Workers Unloading AIDS Memorial Quilts]
Sponsor: NAMES Project Foundation. Dallas Metroplex Chapter.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1988
- Content Description: Photograph of two volunteer workers unloading AIDS Memorial quilts from a truck during the Names Project Tour in Dallas, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 4 x 6 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts - Sewing
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- Keyword: AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Keyword: NAMES Project Foundation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt -- Photographs.
- Keyword: memorials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1988
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Preferred Citation: The Dallas Metroplex Chapter of the Names Project Foundation Collection (AR0765), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: The Dallas Metroplex Chapter of the Names Project Foundation CollectionCode: DMCNP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0765-015-165
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc952332