[Summer Commencement Ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Summer Commencement Ceremony]
- Creation: 1965-06
- Content Description: Photograph of a Commencement Ceremony held in the summer on Fouts Field, circa 1960s, at North Texas State University, (nowt UNT). The faculty staff are seated in chairs on a raised platform out on the field. Family and friends are visible in the foreground of the photograph.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.208438; east=-97.157815;
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-961-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949709
- Display Note: Between 1961 - 1988, The University of North Texas was known as North Texas State University. Fouts Field is a stadium that was built when UNT, was known as North Texas State College, 1949 – 1961. Its primary use was from its opening in 1952 until 2010.