[Commencement Ceremony in Fouts Field Stadium] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Commencement Ceremony in Fouts Field Stadium]
- Creation: 1965-06
- Content Description: Photograph of a Commencement Ceremony taken place in Fouts Field Stadium, circa 1960s, at North Texas State University, (now UNT). The ceremony was held at night. Family and friends of the graduating class are seated in the stands of the stadium, the students and faculty staff are standing from their seats. The band to the left of the faculty are performing for the ceremony.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: commencements
- Keyword: graduates
- Keyword: Fouts Field
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.208438; east=-97.157815;
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-960-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949690
- Display Note: Between 1961 - 1988, The University of North Texas was known as North Texas State University. Fouts Field is a stadium that was built when UNT, was known as North Texas State College, 1949 – 1961. Its primary use was from its opening in 1952 until 2010.