Texas Costal Wetlands: Status and Trends, Mid-1950s to Early 1990s Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Costal Wetlands: Status and Trends, Mid-1950s to Early 1990s
Author: Moulton, D. W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Author: Dahl, T. E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Author: Dall, D. M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Name: United States. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife ServicesPlace of Publication: Albuquerque, New MexicoAdditional Info: Southwestern Region
- Creation: 1997-03
- Content Description: This report analyzes data collected for the 12.8 million-acre coastal Texas area to detect changes in wetlands, deepwater habitats, and uplands acreage.
- Physical Description: 32 p.
- Keyword: deepwater habitats
- Keyword: wetlands
- Keyword: Gulf Coast
- Keyword: coastal
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: Texas-Coastal-Wetlands-Status-and-Trends-mid-1950s-to-early-1990s
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949531