Clean Air Status and Trends Network Annual Report: 2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Clean Air Status and Trends Network Annual Report: 2011
- Serial Title CASTNET Annual Report
Author: AMEC Environement & Infrastucture, Inc.Creator Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Clean Air Markets Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: Annual report of the Clean Air Status and Trends Network (CASTNET) describing the program and data collection. It also presents information on air quality and recorded concentrations of pollutants such as ozone, sulfur, gases, and other elements of concern.
- Physical Description: iii, 84,  p. : ill., maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air quality monitoring stations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air quality -- United States -- Statistics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air -- Pollution -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air -- Pollution -- Statistics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air quality -- Statistics.
- Keyword: annual reports
- Keyword: CASTNET
- Keyword: data collection
- Keyword: air pollution
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: annual_report_2011
- OCLC: 54763713
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2004-208560
- SuDoc Number: EP 4.36
- Grant Number: EPA Contract No. EP-W-09-028
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949427