The College of 2020: Students Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The College of 2020: Students
Author: Werf, Martin van derCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Director, Chronicle Research Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (202)466-1082
Author: Sabatier, GrantCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chronicle Research Services. Email: email@example.com
Name: Chronicle Research ServicesPlace of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]Additional Info: Chronicle Research Services is a division of The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc. http://research.chronicle.com
- Creation: 2009-06
- Digitized: 2009-08-13
- Content Description: This is the first Chronicle Research Services report in a three-part series on what higher education will look like in the year 2020. It is based on reviews of research and data on trends in higher education, interviews with experts who are shaping the future of colleges, and the results of a poll of members of a Chronicle Research Services panel of admissions officials.
- Keyword: Higher education
- Keyword: 21st-century learners
- Keyword: College population
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College students -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education, Higher -- United States -- Forecasting.
- Keyword: Online learning
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Distance education -- United States -- Forecasting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education, Higher -- United States -- Costs -- Forecasting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electronic books. local.
- Keyword: College tution
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: unt
- OCLC: 430362147
- UNT Catalog No.: b3784545
- Call Number: LA229 .W47 2009eb
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9494