What Climate Change Means for Tennessee Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title What Climate Change Means for Tennessee
- Series Title Climate Change Impacts Factsheets
Author: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2016-08
- Content Description: Fact sheet describing state-specific impacts that global warming will have on the people, ecosystems, and wildlife in Tennessee.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Climatic changes -- United States.
- Keyword: climate change
- Keyword: forecasts
- Keyword: statistics
- Keyword: greenhouse gases
- Keyword: fact sheets
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: climate-change-tn
- Report No.: EPA 430-F-16-044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949213