Clean Power Plan, State at a Glance: Wisconsin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Clean Power Plan, State at a Glance: Wisconsin
- Series Title Clean Power Plan: State at a Glance
Author: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Creator Type: Organization
Attributed name: Cain, AlexisContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Regional Point of Contact for Questions; EPA Region 5
Name: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2015-08-03
- Content Description: Document outlining state-specific goals for carbon dioxide emissions and energy efficiency through 2030 for the state of Wisconsin.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: carbon dioxide
- Keyword: CO2
- Keyword: carbon dioxide emissions
- Keyword: energy goals
- Keyword: energy sources
- Keyword: energy efficiency
- Coverage Date: 2015/2030
- Place Name: United States - Wisconsin
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: wisconsin
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc948913