Chapter 7: Management Measures for Wetlands, Riparian Areas, and Vegetated Treatment Systems Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chapter 7: Management Measures for Wetlands, Riparian Areas, and Vegetated Treatment Systems
- Series Title Guidance Specifying Management Measures For Sources of Nonpoint Pollution in Coastal Waters
Author: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Creation: 1993-01
- Content Description: This chapter contains management measures that address multiple categories of nonpoint source (NPS) pollution that affect coastal waters. These pollutants include sediment, nitrogen, phosphorus, and temperature.
- Physical Description: 66 p. plus appendices. ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water -- Pollution.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental Protection.
- Keyword: wetland restoration
- Keyword: pullutants
- Keyword: damage prevention
- Place Name: United States
Name: End of Term PublicationsCode: EOT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Book Chapter
- Accession or Local Control No: czara_chapter7_wetlands
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc948841