Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, February 11, 1961, Part I
Jump to Track:
- "It's Time to Travel" with Ned Calmer; Kellogg's All Bran commercial; "It's Time to Travel"
- Ray Anthony, "True Blue Lou"
- The Hi-Lo's! "Chinatown"
- Kent cigarette commercial
- Fran Warren with Claude Thornhill, "A Sunday Kind of Love"
- Conover; Charlie Byrd, "Ring Them Harmonics"
- Harry James, "Moten Swing"
- Weather; station identification
- Vic Dickinson, "Yesterdays"
- Junior Manse, "The Uptown"; Conover
- Conover; Johnny Hodges and Gerry Mulligan, "Eighteen Carrots for Rabbit"
- Mel Torme, "Frenesi"
- Stan Kenton, "Fascinating Rhythm"
- Conover; Long Island Railroad post-storm ad; Mingus, "Boogie Stop Shuffle" (brief)
- Danny Barker, "Lil' Liza Jane"
Note: There are 2 more tracks associated with this sound recording.
Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, February 11, 1961, Part I, audio recording, February 11, 1961; New York, N.Y.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc948475/: accessed February 23, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.