Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, October 14, 1961, Part I
Jump to Track:
- Woody Herman, "Early Autumn"
- Conover; Johnny Hodges, "Castle Rock"
- Teddy Wilson, "Who Cares?"
- Count Basie, "Katy Do"
- Count Basie, "Patience and Fortitude"
- Conover; Francis Poulenc, Mouvements perpetuels: I. Assez Modere; station identification
- Essie Morales, "Hora Staccato"
- Dizzy Gillespie, "I Can't Get Started"
- Joe Mooney with the Sauter-Finegan Orchestra, "Nina Never Knew"
- Maurice Ravel, "La Valse," Boston Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Charles Munch
- Paul Horn, "Yazz, Per Favore"
Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, October 14, 1961, Part I, audio recording, October 14, 1961; New York, N.Y.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc948473/: accessed May 27, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.