Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, February 4, 1961, Part I
Jump to Track:
- Harry James, "Ultra"
- Programming note; Dave Brubeck and Paul Desmond, "Le Souk"
- Conover on Middle Eastern music; Najah Salam, "Mitna wa Fishna" (excerpt); Fairuz, "Nahna wal amar"
- Stan Getz, "The Thrill Is Gone"
- TWA commercial
- Special weather report (Blizzard of 1961); station identification
- Dave McKenna, "I'm Glad I Waited for You"
- Claude Thornhill, "Robin's Nest"
- Claude Thornhill, "Portrait of a Guinea Farm"
- TWA commercial; programming note
- Conover; Otis Spann, "The Hard Way"
- Special weather and traffic report
- Benny Goodman, "Air Mail Special"; Conover, Johnny Griffin, Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis Quintet, "Soft Winds" (excerpt); station id
Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, February 4, 1961, Part I, audio recording, February 4, 1961; New York, N.Y.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc948464/: accessed November 17, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.