School lunch recipes using dried fruits. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title School lunch recipes using dried fruits.
- Added Title Program aid (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 57.
- Series Title Program aid (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: United States. Bureau of Human Nutrition and Home Economics.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture. Production and Marketing Administration.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1948-08
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: Contains several recipes using dried fruit in school lunches. Includes general directions for handling dried fruit during the preparation stages.
- Physical Description: 7 leaves ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cooking (Fruit)
- Keyword: cookery
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Desserts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dried fruit.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Quantity cooking.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Food -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: National School Lunch Program.
- Keyword: fruit
- Keyword: school lunches
- Keyword: recipe cards
- Keyword: recipes
- Keyword: School Lunch Recipes for 100
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Baking.
- Keyword: apples
- Keyword: peaches
- Keyword: prunes
- Keyword: figs
- Keyword: raisins
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 77070445
- Government Documents No.: A 1.68:57
- UNT Catalog No.: b3145225
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9482
- Display Note: "August 1948." Contents: Applesauce -- Stewed dried fruit -- Apple crisp -- Apple upside-down cake -- Peach upside-down cake -- Gingerbread for upside-down cake -- Dried fruit confection -- Peaches for shortcake -- Prune spice cake -- Peach frosting -- Dried fruit filling for fruit salad.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000