Charles Colson Task Force on Federal Corrections Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Charles Colson Task Force on Federal Corrections
Author: Charles Colson Task Force on Federal CorrectionsCreator Type: Organization
Name: Charles Colson Task Force on Federal Corrections
- Creation: 2016
- Harvested: 2016-10-26
- Content Description: This website describes the activities of the Charles Colson Task Force on Federal Corrections to carry out its mission to examine current challenges in the Bureau of Prisons and provide recommendations about policies and solutions to identified problems.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prisons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Corrections
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Bureau of Prisons.
- Keyword: task forces
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 2014-12~/2016
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: https://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/colsontaskforce/20161026182646/http://colsontaskforce.org/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc947229