Library of Congress Catalogs: Newspapers in Microform, United States, 1948-1983, Volume 1 A-O Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Library of Congress Catalogs: Newspapers in Microform, United States, 1948-1983, Volume 1 A-O
- Added Title Newspapers in microform
Compiler: Library of Congress. Catalog Management and Publication DivisionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "Compiled and edited by the Catalog Management and Publication Division, Library of Congress."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D. C.Additional Info: "U.S. Government Printing Office : 1984 O - 418-093 (Vol. 1)
- Creation: 1984
- Digitized: 2009-07-06
- Content Description: Union list of American newspapers available in microform, published between 1948 and 1983. According to the Preface: "This publication cumulates the United States' sections of the 1948-1972 publication, the 1973-1977 quinquennial, the annual issues for 1978-1982, and the reports received in 1983."
- Physical Description: xxv, 915 p. ; 44 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: American newspapers -- Union lists.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Newspapers in microform -- Union lists.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Union catalogs.
- Keyword: newspapers
- Keyword: microforms
- Keyword: periodicals
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1948
- End Date: 1983
Name: Newspaper ResourcesCode: NPRS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 12194354
- Library of Congress Control Number: 75-644000
- ISSN: 0097-9627
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9465
- Display Note: (Key title from publication page.)