Music USA #5264-B, Duke Ellington at the White House, Part III
Jump to Track:
- Theme ("Take the 'A' Train") and introduction
- "Warm Valley"
- Introduction; Mary Mayo, "Mood Indigo"
- Mary Mayo, "Prelude to a Kiss"; "I Didn't Know About You"
- Introduction; Mary Mayo, "Praise God and Dance"
- Joe Williams, "Come Sunday"
- Joe Williams, "My Mother, My Father, My Heritage"
- Joe Williams, "Jump for Joy"
- Conover introduces band; Nixon
- Nixon introduces Ellington; "Pat"; Nixon announces jam session to follow
- Conover describes remainder of evening
- Closing theme ("Take the 'A' Train")
Music USA #5264-B, Duke Ellington at the White House, Part III, audio recording, April 29, 1969; Washington, D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc944387/: accessed July 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.