Miniature Book News # 59: 1988 December Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Miniature Book News # 59: 1988 December
- Serial Title Miniature Book News
Editor: Edison, Julian I.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Julian I. Edison is a graduate of Harvard University and is a well-known figure in various civic activities. He is a scholar as well as a collector of miniature books, and has published not only the Miniature Book News, but also several other works on miniature books.
Name: Julian I. EdisonPlace of Publication: St. Louis, MissouriAdditional Info: Julian I. Edison is a graduate of Harvard University and is a well-known figure in various civic activities. He is a scholar as well as a collector of miniature books, and has published not only the Miniature Book News, but also several other works on miniature books.
- Creation: 1988
- Digitized: 2009-06
- Content Description: Articles about miniature books, collectors, publishers, trends in the world of miniature books, exhibitions, and other topics related to the field.
- Physical Description: 8 p.: Ill., 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature Books.
- Coverage Date: 1988
- Start Date: 1988
- End Date: 1988
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: Miniature Book NewsCode: MNBN
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Julian I. Edison
- OCLC: 5139881
- ISSN: 0026-5128
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9436
- Display Note: December 1988 issue of Miniature Book News, Number 59.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600