The 2008 Farm Bill: Analysis of Tax-Related Conservation Reserve Program Proposals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2008 Farm Bill: Analysis of Tax-Related Conservation Reserve Program Proposals
Author: Pettit, Carol A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-07-03
- Content Description: This report discusses the 2008 Farm Bill, which contains two tax-related proposals for the Conservation Reserve Program.
- Physical Description: 6 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural policies
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tax credits
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Investment tax credit
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22910
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22910_2008Jul03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc94243