Alien Smuggling: Recent Legislative Developments Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alien Smuggling: Recent Legislative Developments
Author: Kim, YuleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-05-22
- Content Description: This report discusses issues surrounding aliens within the United States including an overview of currently-proscribed activities, exemptions, sentencing provisions, and proposed legislative changes.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Alien smuggling
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Illegal aliens
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Immigration
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34501
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34501_2008May22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc94148